Sharing the gospel of Christ Jesus in ways that give life.
How do we do this? By providing opportunities for spiritual growth, renewal, and Christ-centered community in the wonder of God’s creation.
What We Do
A team of LCLC staff will join you to provide a taste of camp at your church. Many congregations use us to supplement their current VBS program.
Retreats and Conferences
Design and lead your own personalized retreat, meeting, or conference.
LCLC offers a wide variety of programmed retreats throughout the fall, winter and spring for youth, men, and women.
Group Challenge Course
Our “adventure course” offers an exciting laboratory of learning focused on teamwork, cooperation, leadership, and communication among your group.
Church picnics, family reunions, weddings, and special worship services can all be accommodated at LCLC.
Who We Serve
LCLC serves all these groups (and perhaps yours too):
- Congregations for adult, family or youth retreats.
- Groups, large or small for overnight or day retreats.
- Individuals and families seeking a quiet place to reflect, renew, and recharge.
- Congregations at their facilities for Day Camp.
- Youth from grades 1-12 in our summer camping program
What We Offer
- Housing in a variety of accommodations.
- Professional food service or facilities that allow groups to cook for themselves.
- Recreational facilities, including a picnic pavilion, basketball court, group challenge course, hiking trails, ball field, and 3,000 feet of shoreline on Lake Chautauqua. LCLC is also close to miles of cross-country skiing trails, snowmobile trails, and two premier ski resorts.
- Friendly customized service to help you plan your event.
- Professional staff to lead worship, team-building activities, and recreational activities.
Lake Chautauqua Lutheran Center, Inc. is a ministry of the Upstate New York Synod of the ELCA.